1. Where is this quotation in the Bible? “His Name is Called The Word of God”
2. What is the meaning of the name “Jacob?”
3. Why is Jesus Christ designated to be “Son of Man?”
4. Why is the blood of Jesus Christ different from the blood of all other human beings?
5. In one sentence summarize God’s original position for mankind on the planet earth according to His statement in Genesis 1:26-28
6. God pronounced that Adam and Eve would die if they ate the fruit of knowledge. Unfortunately, they ate it, did they died?
7. What is the definition of the word, “Death?”
8. What are three major types of death and define each of them?
9. What is the true definition of a Christian and where does the word first appeared in the Bible?
10. Was Jesus Christ presence with the mentioned God of Genesis chapter 1? If so explain.
11. What do you understand by the great commission and the great commandment? Biblical reference must be quoted for both terminologies.
12. Reading through the gospel of Mark, identify Jesus Christ’s philosophy of ministry.
13. In few sentences, how should a living, Christ-centered philosophy of ministry be based on the Great Commission and the Great Commandment.
14. Write for me in details your life purpose statement.
15. Based on Jesus Christ statement in the gospel of John, what is the sign of a true disciple of Christ? Reference your answer from the gospel.
16. Read: 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and 1 Timothy 3: 8-13 Outline in details the qualification, character and personality trait of a Christian worker.
17. Is their any of the listed trait that you lack? If so, list it. Be truthful, this will enable us to mentor and counsel you.
18. Reading through pages 426 and 427 of Absolute Faith In Jesus Christ authored by me, Dr. John S.O. Famodimu; explain the importance of spiritual formation.
19. What do you understand by the term, “Object of Faith”.
20. Explain the difference between the Old and New Testament Object of Faith.
My co-workers in His vineyard, answer to these questions on a time manner is mandatory. E-Mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
And, print out a hard copy to next class meeting.
Yours in Christ Jesus,
Bishop (Dr.) John Famodimu
Absolute Faith In Jesus Christ Pastoral and Workers’ Ministry Training